Watch: “Kingdom” Crowns Its Final Winner After Thrilling Performances Of Groups’ New Songs

Author

Categories

Share

0
like

0
love

0
haha

0
wow

0
sad

0
angry


Mnet’s “Kingdom: Legendary War” has topped its remaining king!

On June 3, the idol competitors present aired its highly-anticipated reside finale, by which ATEEZ, Stray Kids, THE BOYZ, SF9, iKON, and BTOB went head-to-head with epic performances of their newly released songs.

The winner of “Kingdom” was decided utilizing a mix of the next elements: the teams’ cumulative scores from the earlier three rounds of competitors, the outcomes of the reside voting throughout this system’s remaining episode, and the digital efficiency of the teams’ new tracks.

On May 28 at 12 p.m. KST, every of the six competing teams launched a brand-new song, and the variety of streams and downloads achieved by every monitor for the following 4 days counted in direction of the artist’s digital rating. (“Kingdom” used Gaon Chart and Apple Music to calculate every music’s home and international rating respectively.)

The remaining spherical of competitors was value a mixed whole of 50,000 factors, 40 % of which was decided by the digital efficiency of these six new songs. The remaining 60 % was decided totally by the votes forged through the reside finale.

The rankings based mostly solely on the teams’ digital scores (not the mixed total rankings) had been as follows: THE BOYZ got here in first place, Stray Kids in second, BTOB in third, ATEEZ in fourth, iKON in fifth, and SF9 in sixth.

As followers forged their votes in actual time, every of the six teams then took to the stage to carry out their new music reside. Check out their performances under!

ATEEZ – “The Real”

Stray Kids – “WOLFGANG”

THE BOYZ – “Kingdom Come”

BTOB – “Show and Prove”

iKON – “At Ease”

SF9 – “Believer”

The six teams additionally got here collectively for a particular collaboration monitor: ATEEZ’s Jongho, THE BOYZ’s Hyunjae, BTOB’s Eunkwang, iKON’s Donghyuk, SF9’s Inseong, and Stray Kids’ Seungmin teamed as much as carry out the brand new music “A Boy’s Diary.”

Spoilers

After all of the reside votes had been tallied, host TVXQ’s Changmin introduced the ultimate winner of “Kingdom”: Stray Kids.

The remaining rankings for your entire present are as follows:

  1. Stray Kids
  2. THE BOYZ
  3. ATEEZ
  4. BTOB
  5. iKON
  6. SF9

Congratulations to Stray Kids!

The remaining episode of “Kingdom: Legendary War” will quickly be obtainable with subtitles under:

Watch Now


How does this text make you’re feeling?



Source link

Author

Share