“Wok Of Love” is the brand new SBS drama starring Jung Ryeo Won, Jang Hyuk, and 2PM’s Junho and takes place within the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant. When the drama first got here out, the previews set viewers up for a light-hearted romantic comedy vibe, and it’s undoubtedly been a nice watch to date. The outrageous antics of all of the characters are fairly hilarious to look at and even relatable at instances. Here’s a have a look at a few of these moments within the drama that are hilariously relatable.
1. When you understand the world is a scary place to stay in and also you need to cover from all of it
Where do I get a kind of masks?
2. When your bias is getting married and your ideas be like…
Just kidding. I simply need my biases to be glad.
3. When individuals don’t perceive your reference to animals
4. When you be stalking your crush like…
5. When you’re the one one in a gaggle of individuals stuffing your face and couldn’t be bothered with the way you look
Food is my finest pal, so whatevs.
6. When you’re having the worst day ever and discover somebody who can be having a foul day
Misery loves firm.
7. When meals trumps all of your life’s issues
Are you continue to speaking? I can’t cease fascinated by meals.
8. Bringing your A-game in the case of flirting
Do I look attractive?
9. Finding that particular pal who’s simply so in sync with you
Hey Soompiers, how are you liking “Wok Of Love” to date? Let me know within the feedback beneath!
binahearts is a Soompi author who can recently be seen obsessing over Jung Hae In, singing her coronary heart out to BIGBANG at karaoke, strolling her canine, or indulging in desserts. Make positive you comply with binahearts on Instagram as she journeys by her newest Korean crazes!
Currently watching: “Wok of Love,” “The Undateables” and “About Time”
All-time favourite dramas: “Secret Garden,” “Goblin,” “Because This Is My First Life” and “Star In My Heart”
Looking ahead to: Won Bin’s return to the small display and Song Joong Ki’s subsequent drama